Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Have a Lovely Day



Good Morning

Good morning, my blessed friends
I send you joyful happy cheers,
Wishing you great blessings aplenty
To last you through the years.

As I greet you with good morning,
I take time to really stop and think
How wonderful life and friends truly are
Universally alive now, gone in a blink.

My aim is to make the most of all I do
Thank God for the ability that I have
To accomplish what's needed each and every day
Tending cares that often need to be salved.

I want to care for my friends and loved ones
To serve my family with compassion and love
To prepare a table of generosity before us
Filled with blessings from above.

When I say good morning,
Let me look kindly on each person I meet
Knowing that inside each are problems to solve
That might dampen and shadow the greet.

Let me say good morning with meaning,
And mean it with kindness, regard, and scope
Accompany it with a sincere sunshine smile
That raises the spirit of gladness and hope.

- Jeanette Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment